As the news continues to change daily, we are altering our protocols to reflect the most recent advice from the county and state health departments, as well as the CDC. As we are sure most of you know, Clermont County has now diagnosed its first positive case of COVID-19. Due to this, we are now moving onto "stage 2" of our social distancing/ quarantine protocol. What does this mean for you, our clients and patients?
- We are no longer allowing clients into the building while we continue to see appointments. So, when you arrive at the hospital please stay in your car and call us at (513)553-9954. A staff member will be out to assist you.
- Please expect to pay over the phone if using a credit card. In order to make your visit easier, if you are picking up medications or diets please pay when you call and order. At pick up a staff member will bring everything out to you.
- We ask that if your pet has a non-urgent need that you wait to schedule for at least two weeks. We are currently trying to focus on our sick and injured patients.
What changes are our staff making in the hospital?
- We are continuing to disinfect between every patient that enters the building.
- You will now see staff members wearing gloves when retrieving your pet from the car. For dogs, we will be using our own slip leashes to bring them in and out of the building.
- For cats, since we are bringing them in and out for you, we will require that they are contained in a stable carrier. We will not transport cats without a carrier. (If you need to borrow one from us please give us a call.)
- At this time we have not permanently altered our hours, however, we will let you know of any changes when you call us to schedule an appointment or order medications. In all likelihood, expect us to be closing early most days.
Links to the most up-to-date information regarding COVID-19:
Sarah M., Practice Manager